This summer I’ve been fortunate to visit Portugal twice. Never being to the country before, I was eager to explore Portugal as it has been topping hot destination lists the past few years with its rich historic cities, delicious food (and wine!) and vibrant nightlight. I visited Lisbon in June and after this last stint in Porto, I wanted to compile a city guide for y’all as I’ve already received quite a few requests for both cities!
L I S B O N:
- Bairro Alvarez – Portuguese – multiple concepts
- El Clandestino – Mexican
- COMOBA – really cute & clean. coffee shop/brunch – must do
- Time Out Market
- Meson Andaluz – Portuguese Tapas
- The Mill – Australian brekkie cafe
- Heim Cafe – brunch
- Pasteis de Belem – famous Portuguese pastries
- LX Factory – various restaurants but Rio Maravilha for rooftop
- Bomjardim – really great piri-piri chicken
- Fauna and Flora
- Double 9
- Memmo Alfama Hotel terrace – Great views of the city
- Lounge Cinco – great cocktail bar with fun drinks
- Hello, Kristof (coffee)
- Park Bar (on top of the parking garage) – a great place to have a drink and catch the sunset!
- Belem Tower
- Jeronimos Monastery
- Arco da Rua Augusta
- Castelo de S. George
Are you stopping through Portugal anytime soon? Let me know if you have any spots to add to my list or if it was any help while traveling.